The Marathon Roadmap 2.0 is designed specifically for the vegan, vegetarian, or plant-based athlete who want to surge across the finish line of their first marathon.
You'll discover how to train and fuel correctly so you can avoid injuries and setbacks. No Meat Athlete founder Matt Frazier had a disastrous first marathon. Now, years after that bad experience, he has over 16 successful marathons and ultra-marathons (50-mile and 100-mile races) under his belt.
Matt has packaged all his knowledge into an easy-to-follow system that is perfect for the new marathoner who runs on plants.
Here’s what you get when you access this one-of-a-kind training program:
- The 117-page Marathon Roadmap 2.0 guidebook, with all the details you’ll need to know to make your first marathon a success
- The 18-week marathon training program, with the optional six-week base-building plan
- The two-week meal plan, plus 17 easy recipes fit for marathon training on vegetarian or vegan diet
- The goal-setting worksheet to get yourself laser-focused and ready to follow through with your training
Three shopping lists, one for each week of the meal plan and a list of staple foods you’ll want to have on hand
- A travel checklist and race-day checklist, to make sure a simple oversight doesn’t ruin your race
- A monthly Q&A call where I will personally answer your biggest questions about running and nutrition
- The Experts’ Vault: Six interviews and three seminars featuring incredible plant-based athletes (totaling 4 hours of audio), Including: Brendan Brazier, Matt Ruscigno, Rich Roll, Ed Roshitsh, Robyn Flores, Scott Spitz, Heather Crosby, Jason Fitzgerald, and Mike Arnstein
- BONUS 1: Getting Started in Running: A four part series to get you in the running habit, and more importantly, help you enjoy running
- BONUS 2: The 5K Training Plan
- BONUS 3: The 10K Training Plan
- BONUS 4: The Half Marathon Training Plan
Note: This is a digital product. All videos, training manuals, and interviews will be accessible through our online member site.